We are delighted to offer for sale this handsome detached family home on the ever popular Glassdrumman Road just outside Ballynahinch.
The large adaptable accommodation comprises living room, sitting room through to a large conservatory, stunning fitted kitchen with dining area and a utility room, four large bedrooms, two with ensuite and a family bathroom. The upstairs has been fully floored to provide extra storage space or a play room.
Externally the property boasts a fantastic elevated mature site laid out in lawns with mature trees and ample parking approached by a sweeping tarmac driveway with electric gates. The property further benefits from an array of outbuildings and garaging. Due to the properties location it is within easy commuting distance to both Lisburn, Belfast and beyond with an abundance of great Schools close at hand.
Rarely does a house with so much character and such a large site come for sale in this area, so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance porch
- Double wood doors to entrance porch with tiled floor.
- Entrance hall
- Large entrance hall with hotpress and cloakroom.
- Living room 19'10 x 15'0 (6.05m x 4.57m)
- Large bright living room. Fireplace with tiled hearth and stone surround. Cornicing. Fantastic views. Feature stain glass window.
- Kitchen/ dining area 16'5 x 10'3 (5.00m x 3.12m)
- A range of high and low level units including granite worktops, Belfast sink, integrated extractor fan, double oven, microwave, gas hob, dish washer and fridge freezer. Tiled floor and tiled walls and splash back areas.
- Utility room 10'7 x 8'4 (3.23m x 2.54m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit, recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor and splash area. Door to rear. Stairs to first floor storage areas.
- Sitting room 13'9 x 13'6 (4.19m x 4.11m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround. Cornicing. Steps down to:
- Conservatory 15'6 x 13'7 (4.72m x 4.14m)
- Bi folding doors to conservatory with solid wooden flooring and door to side.
- Bedroom four/ Dining room 10'10 x 10'5 (3.30m x 3.18m)
- Rear facing room. Cornicing.
- Study 9'10 x 8'0 (3.00m x 2.44m)
- Front facing room.
- Family bathroom 10'6 x 6'11 (3.20m x 2.11m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower unit and bath, Tiled floor and walls. Heated towel rail.
- Master bedroom 15'7 x 14'8 (4.75m x 4.47m)
- Front facing room with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- Ensuite 9'0 x 8'9 (2.74m x 2.67m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, corner bath and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls.
- Walk in wardrobe 8'10 x 3'4 (2.69m x 1.02m)
- Bedroom two 10'10 x 10'2 (3.30m x 3.10m)
- Rear facing bedroom with ensuite.
- Ensuite 6'7 x 6'2 (2.01m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom three 13'3 x 9'10 (4.04m x 3.00m)
- Front facing with built in robes and a sink unit.
- Games Room/ Storage 28'0 x 11'0 (8.53m x 3.35m)
- Storage area 13'0 x 11'0 (3.96m x 3.35m)
- Storage area 16'3 x 11'0 (4.95m x 3.35m)
- Workshop 42'2 x 17'5 (12.85m x 5.31m)
- Electric roller shutter door plus two other roller doors. Power and light.
- Utility space 9'11 x 9'5 (3.02m x 2.87m)
- Boiler. Power and light.
- W.c 5'5 x 3'10 (1.65m x 1.17m)
- Low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
- Double garage 26'5 x 17'5 (8.05m x 5.31m)
- Electric sectional door. Sink unit. Power and light,
- To the front the property is approached by a long tarmac driveway with feature wall and beautiful mature gardens laid out in lawns.To the side of the property is a patio area with small pond and summer house and ample parking all round the house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.