We are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic small holding situated just outside Ballynahinch in "The Spa" just 18 miles from Belfast. The holding comprises of approximately 2.75 acres of good agricultural land, a fantastic detached family home, horse menage and a large stable block.
This beautiful family home has been built using only the best of materials and finishes and positioned on the site to maximise the stunning views over the surrounding countryside. The property comprises large reception hall, kitchen with dining area, sitting room, living room, dining room, utility room, study, four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and a luxury family bathroom. Outside the property has many features including beautifully presented easily maintained gardens, double garage and an abundance of parking to mention just a few.
This property is set on 2.75 acres, 2 acres of which are situated to the side of the property which has been well fenced and watered. This size plot is ideal for those with equestrian interests or the hobby farmer and the stables and the menage give further potential. Anyone looking for land with a family home know that plots this size are very hard to come by.
With so much on offer and so many possibilities this small holding is sure to appeal to many. We recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Porch 8'5" x 6'9" (2.57m x 2.06m)
- Entrance porch with tiled floor and double doors to entrance hall. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Entrance Hall 11'6" x 13'1" (3.51m x 3.99m)
- Spacious reception hall. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Living Room 13'8" x 19'3" (4.17m x 5.87m)
- Fireplace with decorative surround and slate hearth. Back boiler. Solid wood flooring. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated dishwasher, stainless steel electric fan, space for range, stainless steel sink unit and a half, tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Sitting Room 13'7" x 14'0" (4.14m x 4.27m)
- Fireplace with decorative surround and slate hearth. Solid wood flooring. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Utility Room 12'3" x 5'10" (3.73m x 1.78m)
- Low level units including stainless steel sink unit and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring and door to rear.
- Cloakroom 3'0" x 5'2" (0.91m x 1.57m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush wc. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Dining Room 13'7" x 11'9" (4.14m x 3.58m)
- Solid wood flooring. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Study 7'10" x 5'11" (2.39m x 1.80m)
- Front facing room.
- First floor
- Landing area, large store and hotpress.
- Master bedroom 20'2" x 10'0" (6.15m x 3.05m)
- Front facing room with balcony and built in robes. Ensuite.
- Ensuite 8'2" x 6'10" (2.49m x 2.08m)
- White suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Tiled flooring and walls.
- Bedroom two 11'8" x 10'11" (3.56m x 3.33m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Three 13'9" x 10'0" (4.19m x 3.05m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bathroom 11'7 x 10'6 (3.53m x 3.20m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and bath. Power point. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom Four 13'0" x 6'10" (3.96m x 2.08m)
- Rear facing room.
- Outside the property benefits from a block of six stables, horse menage, 2.75 Acres of land and gardens to the front and rear. Paved driveway to front with ample parking.
- Stable One 12'0" x 12'0" (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Stable Two 12'3" x 11'6" (3.73m x 3.51m)
- Stable Three 12'3" x 11'8" (3.73m x 3.56m)
- Stable Four 12'6" x 11'0" (3.81m x 3.35m)
- Stable Five 11'7" x 11'11" (3.53m x 3.63m)
- Stable Six 12'2" x 11'3" (3.71m x 3.43m)
- Double Garage 19'10" x 17'1" (6.05m x 5.21m)
- Two 'up and over' doors. Power and light.
- Heated Storage/ Tack Room 6'0" x 19'10" (1.83m x 6.05m)
- Heated storage room to the rear of the garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.