We are pleased to offer for sale this detached bungalow with a building site in the front garden.
The detached bungalow is set on a mature site, located in the historic and picturesque village of Seaforde. The accommodation currently comprises of four bedrooms (one with ensuite), living room, kitchen and dining room and a family bathroom. The house would need some updating throughout.
The property further benefits an integral double garage.
Approached via a tarmac driveway there is a large lawned garden to the front with full planning permission to develop a large detached home.
This is an ideal opportunity for a builder/ developer to build a new family home on its own site and upgrade the existing family home. Planning approval details are available on request.
With both property's central location it is within easy distance of the local primary schools and a short commute to an excellent range of leading Grammar and Secondary schools, churches and shops. For those with sporting interests various Golf Clubs are just minutes away. Scenic walks and outdoor pursuits of various kinds are all within easy reach.
The house and site will be available as one lot or may be split.
Early viewing is advised. This property is currently rented and viewing is by appointment only.
- HOUSE = £175,000
BUILDING SITE = £60,000
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden glazed front door.
- Living Room 21'5" x 15'0" (6.53m x 4.57m)
- Fireplace with decorative surround and marble hearth. Bay window and feature cornicing.
- Dining Room 14'10" x 9'1" (4.52m x 2.77m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 15'7" x 10'9" (4.75m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Recess for washing machine, fridge/freezer and oven. Door to rear.
- Bedroom One 15'4" x 11'0" (4.67m x 3.35m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Two 13'5" x 11'5" (4.09m x 3.48m)
- Front facing.
- Bathroom 11'9" x 5'6" (3.58m x 1.68m)
- Suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom Three 12'2" x 8'6" (3.71m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom Four 12'0" x 12'0" (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- DOUBLE GARAGE 18'0" x 5'3" (5.49m x 1.60m)
- Double doors.
- The property is approached via a tarmac driveway. Large lawned garden to front with mature shrubbery. To the rear - yard area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.