Attention those with Equestrian interests!!
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented detached three bedroom bungalow with three acres of land on the outskirts of Ballynahinch. The well presented home comprises living room, dining room, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. The first floor has also been left ready for conversion (subject to the appropriate approvals) and planning has been granted for an extension to the side, giving the option of extra accommodation if needed. Outside the property further benefits from various outbuildings and garaging including the original cottage on the road, ideal for those who work from home or have equestrian interests. Planning has also been granted for a stable block and with the base already laid. Property with land rarely come for sale so close to the town centre and with endless possibilities for the site and outbuildings early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Storage cupboards and access to roofspace.
- Living Room 16'6" x 13'0" (5.03m x 3.96m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround , tiled hearth, glazed doors leading to dining room.
- Dining Room 11'9" x 9'5" (3.58m x 2.87m)
- Patio doors leading to outside.
- Kitchen/Dining area 13'9" x 11'9" (4.19m x 3.58m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated electric oven and hob, extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a half, display units, breakfast bar, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled to splash.
- Utility Room 7'8" x 6'10" (2.34m x 2.08m)
- Range of units, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring. PVC glazed door leading to rear.
- Bathroom 7'7" x 6'9" (2.31m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Pvc panelled walls.
- Bedroom One 11'7" x 10'4" (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Two 9'8" x 9'3" (2.95m x 2.82m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Three 13'10" x 9'3" (4.22m x 2.82m)
- Front facing room.
- Ensuite 6'4" x 5'8" (1.93m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled to splashback.
- Land extends to approximately three acres and is split into three paddocks.
A base has been laid for a stable block.
- Garage 47'6" x 8'5" (14.48m x 2.57m)
- Double doors, power and light, water supply. Door through to workshop.
- Kitchen area 15'10" x 11'9" (4.83m x 3.58m)
- Tiled flooring and access through to the cottage/store.
- Cottage/Store 45'2" x 12'8" (13.77m x 3.86m)
- The cottage can only be used as a store as per planning restrictions.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.