We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive cottage style dwelling which is nestled in mature woodland style setting just off the Antrim Road. Built in 1902 this beautifully presented home is convenient to many local amenities and must be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace with open fire and double glass panelled doors to country style fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to first floor and garden.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include part double glazing and part triple glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
Outside there is a duel parking bay at front, woodland style gardens to front and side with mature trees and shrubs and paved patio areas to front and rear.
Early viewing strongly recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded glass front door, chinese slate flooring, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 19'5'' X 8'10'' (5.92m X 2.69m)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron & tiled inset, open fire, chinese slate flooring, two radiators, double glass panelled doors to kitchen.
- KITCHEN / DINER 19'4'' X 13'8'' AT WIDEST (5.89m X 4.17m AT WIDEST)
- High and low level units, glass display cabinets, plate rack, solid wood worktop, Belfast sink, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, larder cupboard, partly tiled walls, chinese slate flooring, radiator, leaded glass back door.
- KITCHEN / DINER
- KITCHEN / DINER
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 14'1'' X 8'6'' (4.29m X 2.59m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'10'' X 7'11'' (3.30m X 2.41m)
- Radiator, built in shelf and bench
- White suite comprising bath, Mira electric shower above, folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Duel parking bay at front.
Woodland style garden to front and side with mature trees and shrubs.
Paved patio areas to front and rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.