This contemporary country family home offers excellent accommodation combined with a very high internal specification in delightful rural environs. The current configuration of the spacious accommodation offers 5 bedrooms (4 of which have ensuite) an office/study, a superb fitted kitchen with dining and family area and a spacious sitting room. There is a separate utility room and attached garage.
Adjacent to this fine home is the original cottage which could be restored to provide granny flat, work from home or holiday accommodation subject to the appropriate statutory approvals.
The gardens are laid out in lawns with 2 patio areas and shrubs offering considerable privacy. In recent times many families have relocated to this part of Co. Down having been attracted by the range of sporting and recreational opportunities and the excellence of the educational options.
- Entrance hall
- Spotlights. Tiled flooring. Contemporary open tread staircase. Storage cupboard with Joule under floor heating system.
- Lounge 18'5 x 14'4 (5.61m x 4.37m)
- Feature floor to ceiling fireplace with multi fuel stove. Tiled flooring. Double height ceiling with feature windows.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 27'01 x 17'04 (8.26m x 5.28m)
- Modern kitchen units with breakfast bar. Recess for range. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. 1 ½ sink unit. Stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Spotlights at kitchen area and double height feature ceiling at dining area. Patio doors to rear patio area. Storage cupboard.
- Utility Room 11'5 x 8'07 (3.48m x 2.62m)
- High and low level units with stainless steel sink unit. Back door. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Tiled flooring. Door to Garage
- White panelled shower bath with Aqualisa shower over. Wash hand basin, low flush w.c., Fully tiled. Extractor fan.
- Garage 17'07 x 16'10 (5.36m x 5.13m)
- Electric roller door. Warmflow boiler. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom One/ Office 10'4 x 9'09 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- Built in robes. Tiled floor. Front facing.
- Bedroom Two 13'05 x 8'10 (4.09m x 2.69m)
- Built in robes. Front facing. Ensuite with large walk in shower with wall and rain shower attachment. Wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Towel radiator. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. .
- Bedroom Three 13'04 x 9'00 (4.06m x 2.74m)
- Built in robes, Patio doors to the side leading to paved patio area. Ensuite with large shower cubicle with wall and rain attachment. Wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Towel radiator.
- Bedroom Four 10'07 x 9'08 (3.23m x 2.95m)
- Side facing. Built in robes.
- First floor
- Contemporary open tread staircase
- Bedroom Five 12'11 x 11'0 at widest (3.94m x 3.35m at widest)
- Velux window. Rear facing. Ensuite bathroom with panelled shower bath with wall shower attachment. Wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled.
- Bedroom Six 12'9 x 11'00 at widest (3.89m x 3.35m at widest)
- Velux window. Front facing. Ensuite with shower cubicle with wall shower attachment. Wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Living Area 16'06 x 15'1 at widest (5.03m x 4.60m at widest)
- Driveway to the front with parking. Gardens to the front laid out in lawn with flowerbeds. Two patio areas and ample parking to the rear. The original cottage sits on the site and could provide granny flat, work from home or holiday accommodation (subject to the appropriate statutory approvals).
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.