30a Loughries Road is a substantial, detached home on an elevated site enjoying uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside, Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains.
This property has an array of reception areas fit for multiple purposes. The ground floor has three reception rooms and an office, with the first floor offering two rooms currently being used as a gym and treatment room, and two further storage rooms ripe for conversion.
There are four, double bedrooms on the ground floor, master with ensuite shower room and three benefitting from built in storage. The formal living room has a stunning, inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove and dual aspect views over the surrounding countryside. The kitchen is a fantastic size and opens onto a cosy, family room and also has a separate utility room.
The outside space is beautifully landscaped with a large tarmac area for parking, entertainment area and areas in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. The location and size of this stunning home needs to be seen to be appreciated, and internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space, light and adaptable accommodation on offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Terracotta tiled floor. Double doors leading to -
- Reception Hall
- Feature cast iron fireplace with electric fire and tiled hearth, stone effect tiled floor and airing cupboard. Fixed staircase.
- Dining Room 13'8 x 10'8 (4.17m x 3.25m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Living Room 22'0 x 14'7 (6.71m x 4.45m)
- Solid wood flooring, feature brick fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel burning stove.
- Family Room 14'7 x 14'0 (4.45m x 4.27m)
- French doors to gardens. Brick fireplace with back boiler.
Open plan to:
- Kitchen 11'10 x 10'9 (3.61m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low level Oak units with laminate work surfaces, Belfast type sink unit with mixer taps, Quooker boiler water tap, Franke waste disposal unit, display units, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, wine rack, spotlighting and reclaimed timber flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Utility Room 7'0 x 9'9 (2.13m x 2.97m)
- High and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring and access to rear garden.
- Study 7'9 x 10'9 (2.36m x 3.28m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Master Bedroom 14'8 x 12'8 (4.47m x 3.86m)
- Solid wood flooring and double built in robes.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White suite comprising large, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove panelling to dado level, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan and spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 15'0 x 10'9 (4.57m x 3.28m)
- (at max points) Built in robe and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 11'0 x 10'9 (3.35m x 3.28m)
- Double built in robe and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Built in robe and laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tongue and groove to dado level, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan and spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Solid wood flooring and Velux type window.
- Gym 13'5 x 10'6 (4.09m x 3.20m)
- Velux type window and access to roofspace.
- Office / Treatment Room 10'6 x 5'6 (3.20m x 1.68m)
- Attic Room 17'7 x 16'8 (5.36m x 5.08m)
- Velux type window.
- Attic Room 19'4 x 8'5 (5.89m x 2.57m)
- Circa one acre site with tarmac driveway and large parking area, gardens in lawn with views over the surrounding countryside and patio areas. Alarm and sensor lights.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.