Fort Manor House is a substantial detached residence, packed full of character and benefitting from good outside space with outbuildings. Modernised in parts by the current owner, there is still opportunity for any potential buyer to add their own decor and create a fabulous home.
The ground floor of the property comprises living room, family room, modern open plan kitchen with space for dining area and snug, utility and wc. In addition, on this floor, there is space for a granny annex/office area with opportunity for a bedroom/living room and kitchen area. The first floor has four double bedrooms, master with ensuite and a good sized family bathroom. The external areas are well maintained with an office, two stable blocks and a double garage.
Moss road is in a great location, only minutes from Ballygowan and Killinchy and within commuter distance to Belfast City Centre and will appeal to a variety of viewers due to its location, size and mix of period and modern finishes.
Overall, this property offers fantastic internal and external space with the option for any buyer to create a fantastic family home and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Glazed uPVC entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 7.37 x 3.28 (24'2" x 10'9")
- Cast iron open fireplace with tiled inset, slate hearth and stained wood fire surround, quarry tiled floor and exposed ceiling beams.
- Family Room 3.89 x 3.23 (12'9" x 10'7")
- Tiled fireplace with matching hearth, original wood strip flooring.
- Kitchen 5.54 x 3.63 (18'2" x 11'11")
- Excellent range of newly fitted modern high and low level units, island unit with USB ports, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap, range cooker with seven ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back, extractor hood, space for American fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, wood laminate flooring, red brick inglenook style fireplace with cast iron stove and slate hearth.
Open to -
- Living / Dining Area 6.2 x 3.43 (20'4" x 11'3")
- Wood laminate flooring, PVC sliding patio door to rear garden.
- Rear Hallway
- Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Utility Room 1.45 x 3.07 (4'9" x 10'1")
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor and uPVC rear door.
- Bedroom 5 / Granny Annexe 5.41 x 2.57 (17'9" x 8'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with taps, built in cupboard and Grant gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace (fully insulated with recently installed water tank).
- Bedroom 1 3.89 x 3.76 (12'9" x 12'4")
- Dual aspect views to front and rear.
- Ensuite 2.03 x 1.57 (6'8" x 5'2")
- Newly fitted modern white bathroom suite comprising large shower cubicle with Mira Vigour electric shower unit and wall mounted telephone shower attachment, sliding shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, towel radiator, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bathroom 3.86 x 2.31 (12'8" x 7'7")
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall mounted telephone shower attachment and overhead drench shower head, sliding shower doors, towel radiator, hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and built in cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 4.14 x 4.11 (13'7" x 13'6")
- (at maximum points) wood laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 4.42 x 2.92 (14'6" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 4 / Study 2.08 x 1.98 (6'10" x 6'6")
- Currently used as a walk in wardrobe.
- Wrought iron gates and concrete driveway leading to front, side and rear of the residence. BBQ area to rear with decorative stone, artificial grass, ample parking for several vehicles, outside lights, outside tap and PVC oil storage tank.
- Office / Store 6.43 x 5.03 (21'1" x 16'6")
- (at maximum points) Light and power points, suitable for home office, playroom or gym.
- Stable 1 2.44 x 2.41 (8'0" x 7'11")
- Stable 2 4.32 x 2.31 (14'2" x 7'7")
- Double Garage 6.6 x 5.9 (21'8" x 19'4")
- Twin doors, light and power points.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.