Penthouse Apartment Affording Dual Panoramic Views
A rare opportunity to acquire a fabulous top apartment affording panoramic views within this highly admired apartment complex. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and second bedroom with French door to balcony, generous lounge with dining and French door to balcony, spacious fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high level oven, hob, integrated fridge and bathroom in coloured suite. The dwelling further offers double glazed hardwood windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, intercom entry, excellent storage cupboard plus access to roof space, integral garage, plus twin car parking bays. Convenient to local shopping and public transport make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.96 x 2.85 (9'9" x 9'4")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
Raised en-suite - Coloured suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.94 x 3.97 (9'8" x 13'0")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, double glazed French door to balcony.
- Living Room 4.12 x 6.06 (13'6" x 19'11")
- Brick fireplace, gas fire, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, dining area, double panelled radiator, French door to balcony, panoramic views over Belfast Lough and beyond.
- Kitchen 3.07 x 3.59 (10'1" x 11'9")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-in high level oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, gas boiler, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder.
- Integral Garage 5.90 x 2.90 (19'4" x 9'6")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Communal grounds, car parking bays.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.