Ideal Starter Home or Investment Opportunity
Holding a top floor position within this most attractive period red brick building this brightly lit apartment will have wide appeal. The interior comprises central entrance hall with intercom entry, 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay open plan to integrated kitchen with built-in oven and hob, washing machine and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, utility area, off street car parking and benefits from low outgoings.
Ideally suited to the investor and generating £425 per calendar month or as a starter home - this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, Velux roof light.
- Lounge 3.92 x 4.51 (12'10" x 14'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 2.44 x 2.44 (8'0" x 8'0")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Lower Landing
- Bedroom 3.05 x 3.38 (10'0" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Communal areas, car parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.