Impressive Spacious and Well Maintained and Presented First Floor Apartment
Holding a superb position close to the City and Belfast's New University this spacious 1st floor apartment will have immediate appeal. The refurbished interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, separate kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, covered balcony, built-in wardrobes, gas central heating and has been maintained and presented to a high standard. Convenient to excellent local amenities with public transport and shopping all within walking distance makes this the perfect home for young and old alike.
Internal inspection strongly recommended.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cloakroom.
- Kitchen 4.42 x 3.26 (14'6" x 10'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, canopy extractor, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising disabled shower, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.33 x 3.01 (10'11" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate floor, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2.28 x 2.83 (7'6" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.31 x 3.29 (14'2" x 10'10")
- Fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Covered Balcony
- Utility Area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.