Luxury First Floor Apartment Set Within a Cul de Sac Setting
Holding a cul de sac position this first floor apartment affords excellent sized accommodation within this ever popular and sought after location. The modernised interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge with French door to balcony, fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic tiled floor coverings and built-in mirrored slide robes. A most convenient location with excellent shopping, public transport and parks all within walking distance makes this the perfect buy for the investor or first time buyer alike.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.387 x 2.33 (11'1" x 7'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.79 x 3.48 (9'2" x 11'5")
- Extensive range of built-in mirrored slides robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.31 x 3.36 (7'7" x 11'0")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Kitchen 2.61 x 3.96 (8'7" x 13'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hot press/copper cylinder, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.63 x 3.52 (15'2" x 11'7")
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed front door.
- Communal gardens front and rear, communal parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.