A beautiful and simplistic first floor apartment situated on Grand Parade in the Castlereagh area of East Belfast. The property comprises of one double bedroom, an open plan kitchen with appliances, leading to the living and dining area and a modern fitted shower room. The property would be ideal for a young professional as it has close proximity to local amenities, Ballyhackamore Village and access to main arterial routes.
**** These pictures are historical and may be subject to change *******
- Communal Entrance
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard, access via slingsby ladder to floored and sheeted loft with velux window. Wood laminate flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen 17'0 x 9'0 (5.18m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and laminate effect work surface, under oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partially tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring. Open plan to...
- Living/Dining Area
- Wood laminate flooring and recessed lights.
- Master Bedroom
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower with electric shower and sliding glass doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W/C, extractor fan and ceramic tiled flooring.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.