We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of
£72,950 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is E52.
An excellent ground floor apartment on the Upper Newtownards Road within the Ballyhackamore area. The apartment will appeal to young professionals or someone wishing to downsize. Comprising an entrance porch, bright and spacious lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen, two well appointed bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. The property is located within close proximity to the villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont and their vast array of shops and cafes, Belfast City Centre, George Best Belfast City Airport and many of the provinces leading schools.
- Accomodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Part panelled walls.
- Lounge 16'2 (into bay) x 17'0 (4.93m ( into bay) x 5.18m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- Kitchen 11'0 x 6'2 (3.35m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminated work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric under oven and hob, integrated extractor and hood, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 10'6 (3.78m x 3.20m)
- Feature fireplace.
- Rear Hall
- Built-in storage. Gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 10'4 (3.68m x 3.15m)
- Part wood panelled walls. Built-in storage.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part wood panelled walls.
- Please Note
- The road fronting the property is maintained as public. The Belfast Corporation in 1928 purchased a portion of the ground fronting the property under a road widening scheme.
There has been correspondence received by the registered owner of flat 2 relating to the payment of block insurance. Under the terms of the lease it is the responsibility of the registered owner of flat one to arrange and pay for this block insurance. The registered owner however is entitled to recoup 2/3 of the cost of the insurance premium from the other two registered owners of flat 2 and 3. The block insurance will have to be paid during the lenders period of ownership. Insurance may be a cost that we will be unable to apportion and as such a 1/3 share of the cost of block insurance will be payable.