Currently trading as a hairdressers, but with the opportunity to be a coffee shop/ beauty salon or retail unit, this well maintained property has been decorated and finished to a high standard and also has the benefit of a self contained one bedroom apartment.
Located in Newtownards town centre, adjacent to a large parking area and close to all main arterial routes, this could be an exciting opportunity for any new or growing business.
The ground floor has a variety of rooms with reception space, a raised area and double doors to the garden, which has access to the rear car park.
The first floor apartment has its own entrance and comprises living room/dining room/ kitchen with juliette balcony, bathroom and double bedroom.
This property would be an exciting project for a range of buyers and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Ground floor (Commercial) 5.31 x 3.14 (17'5" x 10'3")
- Solid wood flooring, range of built in storage. Open to:
- 4.08 x 7.03 (13'4" x 23'0")
- Raised area plumbed for hot and cold water.
- Kitchen/Break Room
- Tiled floor, laminate work surfaces and single sink with mixer tap.
- Bathroom 1.75 x 1.37 (5'8" x 4'5")
- White suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring and built in storage.
- First Floor
- Stairs and Landing
- Wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting and velux type window.
- Kitchen/Living 5.25 x 4.10 (17'2" x 13'5")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with mixer tap and built in drainer, four ring gas hob, integrated oven, integrated extractor fan and hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, velux type window, wood laminate flooring, double doors on to a small balcony.
- Bathroom 2.20 x 1.85 (7'2" x 6'0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush w/c and pedestal sink with mixer tap and tiled splashback, wall mounted overhead shower with glazed shower screen, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, velux type window, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3.40 x 4.20 (11'1" x 13'9")
- Double bedroom, wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, roofspace access, built in wardrobe.
- Fully enclosed rear yard, fully paved patio area, enclosed bin area, area in stone, mature shrubs, water feature, outside tap, outside lights and door through to the carpark for rear access.