An excellent, well presented detached bungalow located within the popular Sandown Road area and only a short stroll to Ballyhackamore. Internally the accommodation offers an excellent lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory which leads to a study, two bedrooms and shower room. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing and a driveway to the rear leading to a detached garage. The property also offers well maintained gardens making it ideal for a young family or for anyone wishing to downsize. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- UPVC front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood panelled walls and access to roofspace.
- Living Room 25'7 x 11'8 (7.80m x 3.56m)
- Feature fireplace with stone surround and gas fire inset.
- Kitchen 12'8 x 12'2 (3.86m x 3.71m)
- (L shaped) Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Study 9'10 x 8'0 (3.00m x 2.44m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Archway Leading To:
- Conservatory 8'9 x 8'7 (2.67m x 2.62m)
- Laminate flooring and PVC door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 13'11 x 11'8 (4.24m x 3.56m)
- (into bay). Built in wardrobe and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'8 (3.66m x 3.56m)
- Built in wardrobe and laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit, panelled walls, ceramic tile flooring, extractor fan, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Separate WC
- Comprising low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, panelled walls, panelled ceiling and ceramic tile flooring.
- Garden in lawn to front and side.
Rear tarmac driveway and World War 2 air raid shelter.
- Detached Garage 17'2 x 10'2 (5.23m x 3.10m)
- Light, power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.