The property enjoys a level private site adjacent to a delightful Country Estate. The property offers excellent four bedroom family accommodation. The charm of the bungalow and the delightful environs combine to make this a special home. Early viewing is recommended.
The accommodation comprises of hall leading to lounge/ dining area, Kitchen, utility room and four bedrooms with (master bedroom Ensuite) and study to facilitate those who work from home. Outside to the rear are enclosed mature gardens with ample parking to the side.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 10'6''x 11'10 (3.20m x 3.61m)
- High and low level units with feature alcove area for stove with wooden beam mantle. Display shelving. Recess for fridge freezer. Part tiled wall.
- Living/ Dining area 25'6'' x 11'0'' (7.77m x 3.35m)
- Canadian white oak solid wood flooring. With 2 sets of patio doors leading to both the front and rear of the property.
- Bedroom One 6'10x 9'8'' (2.08m x 2.95m)
- Double built in robes, with a carpeted floor.
- Bedroom Two 12'0'' x 9'9'' (3.66m x 2.97m)
- Double built in robes. Carpeted flooring.
- Study 7'2''x 5'8'' (2.18m x 1.73m)
- Carpeted flooring
- Bedroom Three 12'0'' x 9'9'' (3.66m x 2.97m)
- Tiled Bathroom with D-shaped jacuzzi bath.
- Master Bedroom 13'3'' x 11'10'' (4.04m x 3.61m)
- Ensuite with white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal with hand basin. Extractor fan.
- Utility Room
- High and low level units. Single drainer stainless sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Gardens laid out in lawn to the front with paved footpaths and patio area. Enclosed driveway to the side with ample parking and gate to garden with mature trees and hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.