If outside space and secluded privacy are issues to be accommodated in your property choice then this particular detached property may well fulfil your needs. Enjoying flexible accommodation the current layout provides three bedrooms one with an en-suite and two spacious reception rooms with access provided to the veranda that over looks the well tended lawn. The open plan kitchen provides direct access via the dining Room into the conservatory and the family bathroom has a white suite.
As for privacy the property occupies an elevated site with a large detached garage, a summer house and additional garage providing useful additions for those that require further storage or for those that perhaps work from home .Perfectly positioned to gain access to Bangor and Belfast we would recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience.
All in all for those who value the benefits of a quality lifestyle and are prepared to investing in its creation, then this home should prove a serious consideration.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Cloaks cupboard. Cornice
- Wood panelled walls.
- LOUNGE 19'4" x 16'4" (5.89m x 4.98m)
- Solid wood floor. Door with stained glass window. Feature bay window with alcove. Feature stained glass arch with decorative wrought iron gates.
- FAMILY ROOM 18'10" x 16'5" (5.74m x 5.00m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and granite hearth. Hardwood mantle. Bay window. Door to veranda with decorative wrought iron cover. TV point.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 20'1" x 11'9" (6.12m x 3.58m)
- Range of solid wood high and low level cupboards and drawers with granite work tops incorporating unit display cabinets. Built in 4 ring ceramic hob and stainless steel oven. 1¼ single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Brick Inglenook with electric stove inset. Ceramic tiled floor. Beamed ceiling. Decorative wrought iron doors to hall.
- DINING ROOM 11'9" x 11'7" (3.58m x 3.53m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Ceiling Rose.
- CONSERVATORY 17'11" x 10'7" (5.46m x 3.23m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 15'4" x 11'9" (4.67m x 3.58m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with separate shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'7" x 9'6" (3.53m x 2.90m)
- Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 3 11'8" x 9'6" (3.56m x 2.90m)
- Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Built in wardrobe.
- Victorian style white suite comprising free standing bath with brass mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Tiled shower cubicle with "Mira" thermostatic shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Shaver point.
- DOUBLE GARAGE 23'4" x 11'4" (7.11m x 3.45m)
- Double up and over doors. Light and power.
- GARAGE 16'8" x 12'0" (5.08m x 3.66m)
- Electric roller door. Light and power.
- SUMMER HOUSE 26'6" x 17'4" (8.08m x 5.28m)
- Block construction with wood cladding. Light and power. W.C. Sink. Double doors. Single glazed feature period windows. Veranda. Currently used as a work shop. Potential for Annex accommodation subject to approvals.
- Garden in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Remotely operated sliding security gate with entrance pillars
- Garden in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio areas. Lights. Taps.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.