An immaculately presented and lovingly restored detached residence with superb landscaped gardens and panoramic views to the Cavehill situated in this most highly sought after North Belfast location.
Ideally positioned within moments of many of North Belfast's premier amenities including Cavehill Primary, Cavehill Tennis Club and the Cave Hill Country Park and easy commuting distance to the University of Ulster, Belfast and Belfast City Centre. The stunning accommodation comprises four bedrooms master with en suite including 'Jacuzzi' style bath and all with delightful aspect/views, four reception rooms, ground floor WC, bespoke handmade 'Wilsons' Yard' kitchen with double doors to landscaped rear and family bathroom.
Externally an extensive driveway leads to the large detached garage with stable doors. The landscaped gardens offer numerous family/private entertaining spaces with superb views to the Cavehill, complements by the charming 'garden room'.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, 4 oven Aga, double glazing, cavity wall insulation and an alarm system among a lifetime of improvements.
Retaining the grand period features synonymous of Belfast in its heyday and refurbished with flair and passion - It is with pride that Pinkertons and UPS Cavehill jointly present 'Bryanscourt' For Sale for only the second time in its history - Please contact Ulster Property Sales Cavehill to arrange your socially responsible viewings.
- Entrance Vestibule
- UPVC entrance door with stained glass inset, 'Terrazo' flooring.
- Reception Hall
- Oak panelled walls, picture rail, oak beamed ceiling, original fireplace with feature herringbone tiled hearth, exposed hardwood flooring.
- Family Room 4.55 x 3.81 (14'11" x 12'6")
- Into bow window, double aspect windows, original fireplace with mahogany mantle and tiled hearth, picture rail.
- Dining Room 5.59 x 4.52 (18'4" x 14'10")
- Into bay, oak panelled walls, oak beamed ceiling, picture rail, original fireplace with ornate mahogany mantle and tiled hearth.
- Drawing Room 5.79 x 5.31 (19'0" x 17'5")
- Double aspect windows, original fireplace with mahogany surround and feature arched tiled surround, picture rail.
- Breakfast Room 4.27 x 3.18 (14'0" x 10'5")
- 4 Oven Aga, tiled floor, original servants bell, picture rail.
- Cloakroom 1.91 x 1.52 (6'3" x 5'0")
- Tongue and groove walls, Victorian style white fitments comprising, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.72 x 4.24 (15'6" x 13'11")
- Superb Wilson's Yard of Dromore range of solid wood bespoke high and low level units, with butcher block/granite work surfaces and island unit, bespoke shelving and storage, electric Rangemaster cooker with country style extractor hood. integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, twin Belfast sinks with mixer tap, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double aspect windows, recessed lighting, hardwood double glazed doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Landing, picture window with stained glass inset, linen closet, picture rail, oak panelled walls, access to partially floored roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 4.27 x 3.45 (14'0" x 11'4")
- Double aspect windows front and side, picture rail.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Victorian style white suite comprising Jacuzzi style bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4.57 x 4.27 (15'0" x 14'0")
- Original fireplace with mahogany surround and tiled hearth, picture rail.
- Bedroom 4.27 x 3.45 (14'0" x 11'4")
- Picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.84 x 3.63 (12'7" x 11'11")
- Picture rail.
- Separate WC
- Low flush WC, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Family Bathroom
- Victorian style white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Quadrant style shower cubicle, extractor fan, recessed lighting, built-in cupboard, fully tiled walls.
- Garage 5.51 x 3.68 (18'1" x 12'1")
- Sliding stable style doors.
- Garden Room 3.40 x 2.29 (11'2" x 7'6")
- Double doors, wood laminate flooring, power.
- Mature gardens front and rear in lawn, paved patio areas with cobblestone border, mature box hedging and planting, gravel paths, feature outside lighting, outside tap, oil fired boiler housing, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.