We are pleased to offer for sale this luxury four bedroom house on the Creevy Road at the Temple. The present owners have completely refurbished the home throughout using only the best of finishes to give an immaculate family home. The property comprises on the ground floor large reception hall, cloakroom, living room, sitting room, games room, stunning newly fitted kitchen through to dining area and a utility room. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, master with ensuite suite, large landing/ study area and a luxury family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a large mature site with gardens laid out in lawns and a large separate garage.
The property is ideally located within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and just a short journey to Ballynahinch, Carryduff and Saintfield for all the local amenities and schools.
Due the standard of finish used throughout and the fantastic accommodation on offer we expect a lot of interest, so early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door leading to bright and spacious entrance hall. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Cloakroom 9'7" x 3'11" (2.92m x 1.19m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash back.
- Living Room 19'11" x 15'0" (6.07m x 4.57m)
- Fireplace with brick inset, tiled hearth and decorative surround. Wooden laminate flooring. Feature cornicing. Bay window.
- Sitting Room 14'1" x 13'11" (4.29m x 4.24m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Feature wooden mantle. Feature cornicing.
- Games Room 14'11" x 14'0" (4.55m x 4.27m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Feature cornicing.
- Kitchen / Dining 18'9" x 11'9" (5.72m x 3.58m)
- Luxury kitchen from Wright Design House comprising a range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and Quartz work tops and upturns. Recess for oven. Integrated microwave. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Flooring - Lord Perla tiles. Island unit with breakfast bar.
- Dining Room 14'5" x 11'9" (4.39m x 3.58m)
- Flooring - Lord Perla tiles. Feature cornicing.
- Utility Room 11'0" x 7'0" (3.35m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash backs. Recess for washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer.
- Rear Porch
- Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing/ study area 18'0" x 5'2" (5.49m x 1.57m)
- Landing with space for seating and study area. Hot press (4'11" x 2'7").
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 14'11" x 14'2" (4.55m x 4.32m)
- Rear facing bedroom with ensuite.
- Ensuite 7'2" x 4'11" (2.18m x 1.50m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled floor and splash back.
- Bedroom Two 14'6" x 11'1" (4.42m x 3.38m)
- Side facing.
- Bedroom Three 13'11" x 11'11" (4.24m x 3.63m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Four 15'0" x 12'11" (4.57m x 3.94m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- Bathroom 13'2" x 8'0" (4.01m x 2.44m)
- White suite encompassing stand alone bath, separate shower and 'His & Hers' wash hand basins and low flush W/C. Towel radiator. Tiled floor and splash back.
- GARAGE 22'0" x 17'0" (6.71m x 5.18m)
- Up and over door. Storage above. Power and light.
- LEAN TOO 20'0" x 13'0" (6.10m x 3.96m)
- Storage area.
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawns with a sweeping stoned driveway.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns with mature trees and hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.