An impressive and substantial detached house, detached two storey double garage and extensive mature gardens in Ballyreagh Close, Clough.
Ballyreagh Close is a small cluster of only three exclusive and individually designed properties off the Doury Road between Ballymena and Clough. A short drive into the village and Cloughmills or quickly onto the A26 / M2 road network with efficient routes north and south. School buses into Clough and Ballymena from top of the lane.
Brook House was built to a high specification, extends to c 3330 sqft and offers spacious and flexible living accommodation craved by growing families.
This modern layout, great outdoor space, pleasant rural setting and convenient location make it a highly sought after proposition.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, open plan kitchen / dining / living room, sun room, utility room, WC, play room, study and internal hallways then four double bedrooms with two ensuites and family bathroom on the first floor.
The property is in superb decorative order and has many luxury features including solid oak staircase, 48mm thick internal doors, skirting and architraves, solid ash flooring, walnut kitchen units with Corian work surfaces, contemporary bathroom suites with under floor heating.
A flexible heating system combining an oil fired central heating system which can be converted to a wood pellet burning system, a multi-fuel stove linked to heating and hot water and a 26 panel solar powered system providing electricity and an income in line with government incentives.
Detached double garage with centrally heated and insulated first floor which is currently used as a gym but could be converted to various uses with relevant permissions and consents.
All set in a private mature gardens
- Hallway 6.65m x 4.8m (widest) (21'10" x 15'9" ( widest))
- Full height hallway with solid oak staircase to landing gallery. Solid oak front door with glazed side panels, side windows, first floor picture window and full height staircase window create a bright and impressive entrance. Solid ash flooring, spot lighting and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.8m x 4.4m (15'9" x 14'5")
- Through double doors into comfortable living room. Raised and inset fireplace with tiled hearth and plumbed for gas fire. Carpet, TV and telephone points.
- Dining room 3.7m x 3.6m (12'2" x 11'10")
- Formal dining room with solid ash flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living Area 11.8m x 4.9m (widest) (38'9" x 16'1" ( widest))
- Bright and spacious open plan kitchen, informal dining and living area.
Johanna Montgomery designed kitchen with good range of walnut low level, eye level and glazed units in a shaker style. Soft close drawers and pull out tall units with racks and shelving. Single bowl Franke sink and mixer tap with Corain work surfaces, drainer and upstands. Breakfast bar island in high gloss with 80mm solid walnut work surface. Suspended stainless steel extractor hood and plumbed for gas range. Integrated eye level Bauknecht oven / microwave with plate warming drawer. Integrated Bosch dishwasher and plumbed for American fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and spot lighting.
- Dining / Living area
- Inset fireplace with oak mantle and slate hearth housing a multi-fuel stove which is linked to heating system and hot water. Tiled floor and spot lighting. Double doors to rear decking area. TV point.
- Sun room 4m x 4m (13'1" x 13'1")
- Centrally heated triple aspect sun room with vaulted ceiling and spot lighting. Free standing Morso circular wood burning stove on granite hearth. Engineered semi-solid walnut flooring. TV and telephone points.
- Inner hallway
- Walk-in cloakroom. Solid ash flooring and spotlighting.
- Play room 3.2m x 2.9m (10'6" x 9'6")
- Double aspect reception room with TV and telephone points. Carpet.
- Office / Study 3.2m x 2.95m (10'6" x 9'8")
- TV and telephone points. Carpet.
- Rear hallway
- Tiled floor. Rear door.
- Utility room 3.25m x 2.2m (10'8" x 7'3")
- Good range of floor and eye level high gloss units. Single bowl stainless steel sink drainer, mixer tap, rinsing head and waste disposal unit. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Two ring electric hob with pull out extractor hood. Tiled floor and spotlighting. Built in storage cupboard.
- WC 2.2m x 1.2m (7'3" x 3'11")
- Low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin and mixer tap. Tiled floor and splashback.
- First floor
- Solid oak open riser stair case to first floor landing. Viewing gallery over hallway. Double built in cupboard and walk-in hotpress. Pull down ladder to roof space.
- Roof space 16.31m x 4.8m (53'6" x 15'9")
- Left ready for conversion with gable window and velux windows. Partially floored.
- Bedroom 1 4.75m x 3.7m (15'7" x 12'2")
- Dual aspect master bedroom and ensuite with walk-in closet. TV and telephone points. Carpet and spot lighting.
- Ensuite 4.75m x 2.95m (15'7" x 9'8")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and mixer tap on vanity unit, heated towel rail and electric under floor heating, walk-in shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and spot lighting.
Walk-in closet (1.85m x 1.2m)
- Bedroom 2 4.75m x 3.8m (15'7" x 12'6")
- Dual aspect double bedroom with TV and telephone points. Carpet.
- Bathroom 3.7m x 3m (12'2" x 9'10")
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, heated towel rail, wall mounted plinth with wash hand basin and chrome wall mounted mixer tap and tiled feature wall. Large bath with tiled surround and splashback, chrome mixer tap and hand held shower attachment. Walk-in tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Electric under floor heating, tiled floor and spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3 3.9m x 3.7m (12'10" x 12'2")
- Double bedroom and ensuite with TV and telephone points. Carpet.
- Ensuite 3.7m x 1.25m (12'2" x 4'1")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and mixer tap and tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Tiled floor with electric under floor heating and spot lighting.
- Bedroom 4 3.9m x 3.75m (12'10" x 12'4")
- Double bedroom with TV and telephone points. Carpet.
- Garage 8.4m x 6.9m (27'7" x 22'8")
- Double garage with electric roller doors. Power. Stairs to:
- First floor 8.35m x 5.65m (27'5" x 18'6")
- Centrally heated and insulated with power. Suitable for conversion with relevant permissions and consent.
- Accessed via shared stoned lane from Doury Road.onto tarmac approach with mature hedging. Black limestone pillars with wooden electric gates and intercom. Tarmac driveway and parking areas to front and side. Front garden in neat lawns with mature laurel hedging and shrubs. Poly tunnel, woodstore and pellet bin to rear of garage. Full width lean to outside storage at rear of garage. Uplighting floodlights.
- Side garden in neat lawn with raised flower beds and patio area bounded by mature laurel hedging.
- Rear garden in neat lawn with mature laurel hedging. Raised decking area. Vegetable patch.
Security lighting, low energy soffit lighting, garden lights, external power, hot and cold taps.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.