Bluebell Cottage is a charming one bedroom property located within minutes of Newtownards town centre and benefitting from beautiful semi rural views. Decorated to a high standard by the current owner, the result is a unique, cosy, semi rural retreat with great potential. Internally, there is a good sized living room with open fire, modern kitchen with a great range of units and space for a dining table, utility area, double bedroom, modern bathroom and plenty of storage throughout. Externally, there is off street parking to the rear with a large area in lawn and rural outlook.
We recommend early viewing of this fantastic, unique home as we anticipate great interest to its location, finish and charm.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Vinyl flooring.
- Living Room 4.2 x 3.1 (13'9" x 10'2")
- Wood laminate flooring, open fireplace with marble hearth, cast iron inset, marble surround and mantle, semi rural views.
- Kitchen 3.3 x 2.6 (10'10" x 8'6")
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built in fridge freezer, built in under oven and four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan and hood, feature glazed units, ceramic sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, space for dining table, under stair storage and steps to utility area.
- Utility Area 4.4 x 2.2 (14'5" x 7'3")
- Plumbed for washing machine, range of high and low level units, door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace, views over rear garden and surrounding countryside.
- Bedroom 1 3.8 x 3.1 (12'6" x 10'2")
- Double room with semi rural views.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, panelled bath with overhead Redring shower and glazed shower screen, hotpress with storage, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, extractor fan.
- Front: Paved walkway, mature hedging, area in stone, semi rural views.
Rear: Parking area, area in lawn, oil storage tank, mature hedging, outside light, outside tap, semi rural views.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.