Archway Cottage is a beautifully modernised, mid-terraced home in the centre of Donaghadee, within walking distance to the promenade and the wide range of local amenities that the town has to offer.
On entering the property, there is a large living/dining area with multi fuel stove and is open to the modern kitchen with double doors to the rear courtyard. The first floor has two double bedrooms, one with access to the second floor which has a further room suitable for an office/playroom/snug and a luxury family bathroom.
Externally, the courtyard has a paved area, mature plants, access to the rear which leads to the seafront and has an original stone wall as a feature, adding to the overall charm of the property.
Viewing is highly recommended for this fabulous house in a great location as we anticipate great interest due to its condition and finish.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room / Dining Area 27' x 9'1 (8.23m x 2.77m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove and slate hearth, laminate flooring and space for dining area.
- Kitchen 11' x 8'1 (3.35m x 2.46m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, breakfast bar area, space for cooker, built in extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 1 16'1 x 6'1 (4.90m x 1.85m)
- Built in storage and stairs to office/meditation room.
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 9' (2.77m x 2.74m)
- Sea views and overlooking the rear courtyard.
- Second Floor
- Office 9'1 x 9'1 (2.77m x 2.77m)
- Velux window and eaves storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead Redring shower and waterfall showerhead, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, feature light mirror, partly tiled walls, built in storage, extractor fan and velux type window.
- Enclosed rear courtyard with paved seating area, shed, rear access, mature shrubs, original stone wall, oil storage tank, light and boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.