Ground Floor Apartment Fronting The Antrim Road.
Holding a prime position fronting onto the Antrim Road, this superb one bedroom apartment occupies the bay of this period terrace property converted in 2005/2006. The interior comprises 1 bedroom with en-suite shower room, lounge into bay with open plan integrated kitchen incorporating built-under oven and gas hob, integrated under fridge and separate wc in white suite, The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, intercom entry and is presently let generating an income of approx £4,500 per annum.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Lounge/Kitchen 5.43 x 4.42 (17'10" x 14'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, integrated under fridge, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas boiler, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Separate Wc
- White suite comprising pedestal wash and basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.35 x 3.98 (7'9" x 13'1")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator,
En suite shower room comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- En suite shower room comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal gardens with bin storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.