Apartment 9 Oak Villa 1 Sliabh Dubh View, Belfast, BT12 7SD. We advised that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £65,500. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY. 02890 605200"
A great investment or first time buy, this spacious second floor apartment is ideally positioned within this sought after and convenient location. Close to schools, shops and transport links and within easy commuting distance to the City Centre and wider motorway network, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Two good bedrooms. Living room with bay window and open plan to fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Communal carparking area. Immediate possession. Chain free. View early and avoid disappointment. EPC C76
- GROUND FLOOR
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Stairs to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage cupboard x 2.
- LIVING ROOM 23'1 x 15'7 (7.04m x 4.75m)
- Bay window, open plan to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1 10'1 x 9'2 (3.07m x 2.79m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'9 x 9'0 (3.28m x 2.74m)
- Built-in slide robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, towel warmer.