Minnowburn Mews is located in a mature and convenient setting, close to many amenities, including access to Belfast City centre and motorway access. For those who enjoy the outdoors, Shaw's Bridge and Belvoir Park Forest are within a short distance from the property. Located on the 1st floor, the accommodation comprises two well proportioned bedrooms, the master with en suite shower room, a bright and spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and a white bathroom completes the accommodation. Externally there are communal areas and a numbered allocated parking space. Chain free, it should be of immediate appeal to a wide range of buyers.
- The accommodation comprises
- Communal entrance hall via intercom system.
- Stairs to
- 1st floor.
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Built in storage.
- Lounge 15'11 x 11'4 (4.85m x 3.45m)
- Double glazed French doors to Juliette balcony.
- Modern kitchen 17'11 x 11'4 (5.46m x 3.45m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, logik 4 ring touch hob, Samsung under oven, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated washing machine, open to
- Dining area
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 11'7 (4.32m x 3.53m)
- En-suite 9'0 x 4'0 (2.74m x 1.22m)
- Comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 8'1 (3.66m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Communal area, bin storage, numbered parking and visitor parking.
- Management charges
- £70.70 per month.