Ardmore Court is a popular development of apartments, off the Ormeau Road, close to both Stranmillis and Queens University and provides easy access to Belfast City Centre. Fantastic restaurants, cafés and entertainment facilities are all on your doorstep as well as Cherryvale Playing Fields and Ormeau Park.
The apartment development benefits from security controlled pedestrian entrance with communal decking and electric gates to underground parking. Key pad entry system provides access to the communal hallway with stairs and lift access to apartment and down to the parking facility. Internal accommodation comprises two good sized bedrooms, lounge / dining, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from a gas heating system and double glazing all helping to make this apartment a comfortable, efficient home.
- Communal entrance
- The property is approached by a pedestrian entrance with key pad entry and electric gates providing access to underground parking. Communal door via keypad entry to communal hallway, lift and stair access to first floor.
- Main Apartment Entrance
- Main front door to entrance hall. Large walk in storage area.
- Lounge / Dining 21'6 x 11'6 (6.55m x 3.51m)
- (at widest point) New fire-place. Laminate flooring. Open to:
- Dining Area
- Kitchen 13'5 x 7'4 (4.09m x 2.24m)
- Full range of high and low level units, concealed lighting, built in 4 ring gas hob with under oven. Integrated dish-washer and fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 10'4 x 8'1 (3.15m x 2.46m)
- Double built in robe. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'2 x 8'0 (3.71m x 2.44m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite panelled bath with shoer unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls.
- The property is approached via communal pedestrian gate with keypad access, communal electric gates to underground parking area with designated space.
Communal decked patio area to the front.
- Management Company
- Hampton Estates £536 every 6 months to include building insurance.
- Additional Notes
- New gas combi boiler installed just under a year ago
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.