Of recent construction, this ground floor apartment offers an excellent opportunity for those keen golfers hoping to downsize or those just wanting a low maintenance property with fantastic, uninterrupted views over the renowned Belvoir Park Golf Club. Internally the property comprises two good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite, lounge open to dining with fantastic views, which in turn is open to the kitchen. Furthermore the property benefits from a gas heating system and double glazing helping to make this property and efficient, low maintenance home.
- Glass panelled communal entrance door with intercom system to entrance hall.
- The Apartment
- Main front door to entrance hall, Oak flooring, double built in storage.
- Lounge / Dining 21'9 x 12'7 (6.63m x 3.84m)
- Oak flooring. Upvc door with glazed side panels providing access to communal gardens with fantastic views over Belvoir Golf Club. Open to fitted Kitchen.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 10'0 x 9'9 (3.05m x 2.97m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge freezer, built in gas hob, and under-oven. Stainless steel over-head extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Glazed cabinets. Spotlights.
- Bedroom One 13'3 x 9'11 (4.04m x 3.02m)
- Comprising shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, Low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 11'9 x 7'3 (3.58m x 2.21m)
- White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Visually floating wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Outside front
- The property is approached by feature stone wall and double gates. Designated and communal parking.
- Outside rear
- The apartment benefits from well maintained communal gardens to rear that over look the practise area of Belvoir Golf Club with the added bonus of capturing the afternoon and evening sun.
- Please note
- Management company - Approx £250 per quarter.
- Additional rear image