Apt 8, 221 Belmont is an excellent first floor apartment in this long established and sought after suburb of East Belfast. The property is accessed through its front door off the Belmont Church Road and offers privacy and exclusivity with shops, restaurants and boutiques of Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore less than 1 mile away, this apartment could not be better placed.
Comprising two good sized bedrooms, a large living room open to a fitted kitchen and gas heating plus double glazed windows and off street parking. Ideal for a wide range of purchasers from the investor, first time buyer and young professional, this apartment must be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Front door. Intercom to apartment.
- Entrance Porch
- Living Room 14'7 x 14'0 (4.45m x 4.27m)
- Open to:
- Kitchen 9'9 x 9'2 (2.97m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring hob and oven, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine. Cupboard housing gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 11'0 (3.96m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 10'7 (3.96m x 3.23m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Communal gardens surrounding apartments with access to parking space (not allocated).
Management Fees - Approx 636pa
Rates - Approx £880pa
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.