Located in the popular Bloomfield area & within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore, this beautifully presented second floor apartment offers private, modern living within walking distance to local amenities and easy commuting distance to Belfast City Centre. The apartment boasts all attributes of modern living comprising a bright and spacious lounge with access to a private balcony, modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open to dining area, two double bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and private parking accessed through electric gates all add to the list of reasons to view this apartment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Intercom, storage cupboard with gas boiler, second storage cupboard, laminated strip wooden flooring.
- Lounge/Dining 18'3 x 17'0 (5.56m x 5.18m)
- "L shaped" with double doors to balcony, feature corner window, access to roof space.
- Kitchen 8'8 x 6'5 (2.64m x 1.96m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and gas 4 ring hob, integrated washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 8'8 (4.14m x 2.64m)
- Feature corner window.
- Bedroom 2 8'6 x 8'6 (2.59m x 2.59m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring, towel rail, recessed spotlighting.
- Partly floored, accessed by slingsby type ladder.
- Electric gates, allocated parking space and visitors parking.
- Additional Information
- Management Fees £117.50 per quarter
Rates - £495.67 per annum