Superb 1st Floor Luxury Self Contained Apartment
Holding a prime position within this highly regarded and sought after residential location this is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a spacious first floor apartment. The bright spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with dining area, patio doors to private balcony, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, excellent storage area and has been maintained and presented to a high standard. Secure car parking with garage and maintained communal areas combines with the perfect location with access to the City, Cavehill Country Park, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Tennis Club all within walking distance this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Engineered wood strip flooring, panelled radiator, large walk-in storage cupboard, natural light, alarm control panel.
- Lounge 5.94 x 3.62 (19'6" x 11'11")
- Engineered wood strip floor,2 panelled radiators, picture window.
- Dining Area
- Double glazed sliding patio doors to private balcony.
- Private Covered Balcony
- Wood decked flooring.
- Kitchen 2.35 x 3.16 (7'9" x 10'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4.59 x 2.61 (15'1" x 8'7")
- Engineered wood strip flooring, panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 4.65 x 3.03 (15'3" x 9'11")
- Engineered wood strip floor, double panelled radiator, sliding robes.
- Communal gardens, car parking, garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.