Located in this excellent development, this bright and spacious first floor apartment really must be viewed internally to appreciate fully all it has to offer. Comprising a beautiful lounge, luxury kitchen, two bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and bathroom it also benefits from lower level private gate access parking. Within walking to distance to local amenities this excellent property is ideal for a young couple, first time buyer or professional alike.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Hall
- Stairs and lift to apartments.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- Living Room 12'4 x 11'4 (3.76m x 3.45m)
- Kitchen 12'4 x 8'5 (3.76m x 2.57m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, granite work top, centre island with sink unit, stainless steel oven, gas hob, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, gas boiler, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12'6 x 9'7 (3.81m x 2.92m)
- En Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail, spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 9'5 (3.66m x 2.87m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail, spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Communal gardens, under building parking garage, electric door and lift from garage to apartments.
- Additional Information
- Management charge approximately £270/quarter.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.