A beautifully presented ground floor apartment with its own door access and privately enclosed rear garden. Superbly positioned just off the established Falls Road and therefore enjoys ease of access to a profusion of amenities to include schools, shops and transport links as well as the wider motorway network and easy access to the City Centre. Two good bedrooms. Living room with feature double doors. Separate luxury fitted kitchen with dining space. Luxury wet room with beautiful tiling. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Chain free. A great opportunity to purchase accommodation all on ground floor level coupled with such a convenient location, we strongly recommend viewing. EPC D59
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor, hotpress with storage, cloakroom.
- LIVING ROOM 12'9 x 12'2 (3.89m x 3.71m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, feature double doors to;
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING 14'10' x 8'7 (4.52m x 2.62m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in robes, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, display cabinets, beautiful partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to generous dining space.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11 x 9'7 (3.63m x 2.92m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'3 x 10'4 (3.43m x 3.15m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed, generous flagged garden.
- LUXURY WET ROOM
- Shower facility, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome towel warmer, beautiful tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- Generous, privately enclosed flagged garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.