An excellent ground floor apartment in the heart of Dundonald Village close to a vast array of amenities including the Glider Bus System into Belfast City Centre. Internally, the apartment is beautifully presented and offers bright spacious accommodation with two double bedrooms, ideal for sharing, generous lounge/dining room open to a fully fitted kitchen and patio doors with Juliet balcony to rear. Further benefits include shower room with fully tiled walls, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Externally, this purpose built apartment development sits at the corner of Upper Newtownards Road and Church Road with gated access on the Church Road with a designated car parking space. Ideal location with Ulster Hospital opposite and a range of cafe's and shops in the surrounding area. Perfect for the first time buyer or investor.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge/Dining Room 21'4 x 15'3 (6.50m x 4.65m)
- (At widest points). Wood laminate flooring and patio doors.
- Open To:
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven, gas hob, integrated extractor hood, concealed gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 16'1 x 9'10 (4.90m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 8'10 (3.40m x 2.69m)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, folding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring.
- Designated car parking space with gated access.
- Additional Information
- Management Fee is £67 per month.
Rates £704 per annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.