Located just off the Lower Ormeau Road in South Belfast, this Ground Floor Apartment is situated within easy commuting distance to the Belfast City Centre and only a few minutes walk away from Queens University, Ormeau Park and the array of shops, bars and cafés that the Ormeau road has to offer.
This spacious apartment offers generous accommodation throughout consisting of an open plan kitchen / living / dining room, two double bedrooms, master en-suite and a white bathroom suite. Further completing this property is a gas central heating system, Upvc double glazing and secure car-parking entered via electric gates.
This apartment is in good decorative order throughout and would make an excellent first time purchase and or investment, with no onward chain.
- Ground Floor Apt
- Additional built in storage.
- Kitchen / Dining/Living 6.48m x 3.12m (21'3 x 10'3)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in gas hob and overhead extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled flooring to kitchen area.
Laminate flooring to lounge area. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom One 4.80m x 3.56m (15'9 x 11'8 )
- (at widest points) Laminate flooring.
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 3.25m x 2.06m (10'8 x 6'9)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls, Tiled flooring.
- Externally the property benefits from having access to secure parking via electric gates, a private communal decked area for residents and is located next to a large green area which has picturesque views over the Ormeau embankment.
- Management Company
- Management company is Charter House Property Management ltd and their fees are:
Management fees £568 per annum
Sinking fund £44 per annum
Building Insurance £167.36