Impressive 1st Floor Luxury Apartment within a Period Mansion House on a Mature Secluded Site
A magnificent generously proportioned luxury 1st floor apartment which will have immediate appeal. The stunning interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge, superb fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven and hob with dining area and deluxe white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, intercom entry, gas central heating with feature antique style radiators, exposed timber floors and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. A truly individual apartment which will not disappoint combined with the perfect location.
Immediate inspection strongly recommended.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Access to rear, walk-in cloaks.
- Lounge 4.95 x 4.74 (16'3" x 15'7")
- Feature antique style radiators, exposed timber floor.
- Bedroom 3.83 x 3.71 (12'7" x 12'2")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 2.97 (12'0" x 9'9")
- Feature antique style radiator, built-in robe.
- Kitchen 3.88 x 3.24 (12'9" x 10'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, under fridge space, tumble dryer space, panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle, feature chrome radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Car parking, communal grounds
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.