This attractive first floor apartment is situated in the popular Lewis Square development. The accommodation comprises a spacious living room, open plan to a shaker style kitchen, two bright bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, bathroom with white suite, Phoenix Gas heating and PVC double glazed windows. Outside communal gardens are mixed together with car parking spaces leaving any discerning purchaser little to do but move in. Ideal for the City commuter or first time buyer/investor, an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine property has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Intercom system, storage cupboard, hard wood front door and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 14'3 x 11'8 (4.34m x 3.56m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Open To
- Kitchen 9'4 x 8'4 (2.84m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 11'3 x 10'0 (3.43m x 3.05m)
- En Suite
- Comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 8'2 (3.81m x 2.49m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Communal parking and area in lawn to front.
- Additional Information
- Management charges approx £187/quarter.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.