An excellent first floor apartment in the popular Lewis Mews Development of apartments just off Newtownards Road, within walking distance to many local amenities including Connswater Shopping Center and easy access to Belfast City Centre and Glider routes.
The accommodation is both spacious and well presented, offering a generous living room with semi-solid wood flooring open to fully fitted kitchen with built-in under over and gas hob. Two excellent size bedrooms, one with master ensuite shower room with a walk in shower cubicle and partly tiled walls, and modern white bathroom suite with telephone handle shower over bath and partly tiled walls. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, intercom system and good storage in the entrance hall with built in robes and cupboards.
Built in and around year 2000, this attractive development overlooks generous green space and sits in the heart of East Belfast with communal car parking. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Hall
- Staircase to First Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room 12'4 x 12'4 (3.76m x 3.76m)
- Semi solid 'Maple' wooden floor, open to
- Kitchen 10'3 x 9'5 (3.12m x 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas fire boiler, space for fridge freezer, perspex splashback, semi solid 'Maple' wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 10'2 (3.45m x 3.10m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls and sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low flush wc.
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 7'4 (3.81m x 2.24m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with telephone handle mixer tap, tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- Additional Information
- Management charges approx £187/quarter.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.