A well proportioned ground floor city centre apartment that is conveniently located close to many shops, restaurants, public transport facilities and Queens University. The apartment is of a fairly modern build that comprises of 2 bedrooms with both benefiting from built-in wardrobe space, an integrated Kitchen open to lounge, spacious bathroom suite with separate shower unit and private balcony which looks onto Belfast city centre. The property also benefits from having elevator access to all levels and secured parking facilities, gas heating and PVC double glazing. An ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or investor alike!!!
- Apartment Entrance
- Communal front door located on Cromwell road, opens onto secure communal hall which gives access to 2 further blocks and secure under ground car parking. These are accessible via staircase and lift.
- Communal grounds
- Exterior communal grounds which leads onto block 2 & 3.
- Open Plan Lounge 4.45m x 3.27m (14'7" x 10'9")
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge with solid wooden floor and floor to ceiling PVC windows. Open to Kitchen Area. PVC patio doors opens onto private Balcony which looks onto Belfast city centre.
- Kitchen 2.90m x 3.27m (9'6" x 10'9")
- Fitted Kitchen units with Formica worktops. Integrated Stainless steel sink, electric oven and gas hobs. Part tiled walls. Open to lounge.
- Bedroom 1 3.18m 2.90m (10'5" 9'6")
- Built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 2.52m x 2.20m (8'3" x 7'3")
- Built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom 2.54m x 2.22m (8'4" x 7'3")
- Fitted Bathroom suite including w.c, pedestal hand basin, panelled bath and separate shower unit. Part tiled walls and floor.
- Shower room 1.80m x 0.90m (5'11" x 2'11")
- Fitted Electric Shower suite with part tiled walls
- View from balcony
- Management Company details
- This Management Company is PropertyOne whose fees are £1050 per annum (Approx)
DISCLAIMER - *Please note that the services have not been and will not be tested*