Public Notice: Apt 34 Cromwell Court, Belfast, BT7 1NE
By order of the Mortgagee in possession, we would advise you that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of Ninety Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Pounds (£92,950.00).
Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner.
Ulster Property Sales, Unit 33 Forestside Shopping Centre, Upper Galwally, Belfast, BT8 4FX Tel: 02890 641 264
A bright and spacious ground floor city centre apartment that is conveniently situated close to Queens University and many of the cities shops, bars and restaurants. This property is of a fairly modern build that comprises of 3 bedrooms, a fitted kitchen that is open onto the living area, white bathroom suite and separate shower room. The property also benefits from having its own private balcony which boasts stunning views over the Belfast skyline.
Gas heating and PVC double glazing comes as standard and the development is also serviced with elevators to all levels and secure off street communal parking.
- Apartment Entrance
- Communal front door located on Cromwell road, opens onto secure communal hall which gives access to two further blocks and secure under ground car parking. These are accessible via staircase and lift.
- Communal grounds
- Exterior communal grounds which leads onto block 2 & 3.
- Open Plan Lounge 3.63m x 3.50m (11'11" x 11'6")
- Bright and Spacious open plan lounge with solid wooden floor and full length windows. Electric fire with surround. PVC patio doors open onto balcony which gives panoramic views looking onto Belfast city centre.
- Kitchen 3.15m x 2.67m (10'4" x 8'9")
- Fitted Kitchen units with Formica worktops. Integrated Stainless steel sink, electric oven and gas hobs. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.01m x 3.51m (at widest points) (9'11" x 11'6" ( at widest points))
- Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe space and views of Belfast city from its window.
- Bedroom 2 3.50m x 2.19m (at widest points) (11'6" x 7'2" ( at widest points))
- Built-in wardrobe with views of Belfast city from its window.
- Bedroom 3 3.17m x 2.07m (10'5" x 6'9")
- Bathroom 2.40m x 1.90m (7'10" x 6'3")
- Fitted Bathroom suite including w.c, pedestal hand basin and panelled bath. Part tiled walls.
- Separate Shower suite
- Fitted Electric Shower suite with part tiled walls
- View from Balcony
- Management Company
- The Management Company is McGuiness Fleck whose fees are £398.25 per quarter.
DISCLAIMER - *Please note that the services have not been and will not be tested*
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.