Hampton Grove is a small cul de sac within the Hampton Court Village development located at the bottom of Sunnyside Street where it meets The Embankment.
A consistently popular location due to its convenience to the Ormeau Road, Queens University, Stranmillis Village and Belfast City Centre. The apartment comprises two bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen providing access to rear patio and white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from a gas fired central heating system, double glazing, parking area to the front and an enclosed rear patio area. Although in need of some modernisation this apartment would make an excellent investment and/or first time purchase.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance porch tiled flooring. Gas boiler. Glass panelled inner door to:
- Lounge / Dining 25'11 x 9'6 (7.90m x 2.90m)
- Oak flooring to living area. Dining area tiled flooring. Double glass panelled doors.
- Kitchen 9'10 x 9'2 (3.00m x 2.79m)
- Full range of high and low level units built in hob and under-oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, Over-head extractor fan. Upvc patio doors to the rear. Spot-lights.
- Inner Hallway
- Timber flooring. Built in storage. Access to bedrooms and bathroom.
- Bedroom One 15'9 x 7'10 (4.80m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom Two 9'10 x 6'11 (3.00m x 2.11m)
- White bathroom suite panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
- Parking area to front.
- Outside rear
- Easily maintained patio area to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.