A spacious ground floor apartment within the popular Courtyard Development on the Castlereagh Road, offering well-proportioned accommodation this apartment will appeal to first time buyers, professionals or someone wanting to downsize.
Comprising bright, spacious lounge with patio doors leading to front area, kitchen/dining area, two good-size bedrooms, master ensuite, and white bathroom suite.
Easy to maintain accommodation with a designated parking space and shops, cafes and main buy routes to Belfast City Centre close to hand.
An internal inspection is essential; to appreciate fully all this apartment has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Living Room 13'8 x 13'4 (4.17m x 4.06m)
- PVC doors to front. Open to:
- Kitchen 7'6 x 7'4 (2.29m x 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and gas ring hob, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Cupboard, gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 10'3 (4.04m x 3.12m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 8'8 (3.56m x 2.64m)
- Range of built in robes.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Communal garden and parking.
Management charge approx £1200/year.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.