Located on the beautiful tree lined Cyprus Avenue, one of East Belfast's premier addresses, we are delighted to offer for sale this attractive, spacious two bedroom apartment. Offering not only privacy but high specification and attention to detail, this secluded property will offer the discerning purchaser this fantastic opportunity to buy in Cyprus Avenue Conservation Area.
Approached through a wood panelled and tiled reception hall that leads to the staircase to the first floor. Apartment three, of only six apartments in this development overlooks the private, gated car park out onto Cyprus Avenue. A short stroll through this tree lined avenue will take you not only to the Glider bus system and road networks but also right into the heart of Ballyhackamore and all it has to offer.
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this home.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Reception Hall
- Intercom to apartment. Tiled floor. Sensor lighting.
- First Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Semi-solid wood flooring.
- Living/Dining 5.31m x 4.50m (17'5 x 14'9)
- Semi-solid wood flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Open to:
- Kitchen 2.90m x 2.18m (9'6 x 7'2)
- Excellent range of high and low level grey gloss units, stainless steel oven and ceramic 4 ring hob, semi-solid wood flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 2.90m (11'9 x 9'6)
- Built-in cupboard. Gas boiler. Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 2.74m x 2.90m (9'0 x 9'6)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Electric gate to parking area and communal garden.