We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented apartment located in the popular Woodlands Manor development just at the bottom of Stockmans Lane in South Belfast. On the second floor, the accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and comprises open plan living, dining & contemporary kitchen, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and modern bathroom suite. The apartment also benefits from phoenix gas central heating, air changer system, PVC glazed windows, balcony from living room and secure car parking. Suitable for a range of potential purchasers, including first time buyers, investors or those wanting a hub with easy access to main arterial routes, viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Access to all floors via lift / stairs.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- APARTMENT 24
- RECEPTION HALL
- Hardwood front door. Laminate wood flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Storage off hallway.
- LIVING ROOM 23'4 x 13'0 (7.11m x 3.96m)
- Laminate wood floor, recessed spotlighting, access to balcony.
- OPEN PLAN
- KITCHEN 10'6 x 8'7 (3.20m x 2.62m)
- Modern range of high and low level gloss units, 4 ring gas hob, integrated oven, stainless steel extractor fan, 1½ bowl single stainless sink unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, integrated fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Gas fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- Excellent range of sliding robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled flooring, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'1 x 7'6 (3.07m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, telephone hand shower, spotlighting, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Gated development. Balcony off living room.
- CAR PARKING
- Secure car parking and visitor parking.
- SERVICE CHARGE
Approx £1400.00 per annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.