This excellent second floor apartment is within walking distance of the Odyssey, the Waterfront and Cathedral Quarter and all the amenities the City has to offer. Well presented throughout the apartment is spacious and comprises open plan living room with dining area and modern fitted kitchen. There are two excellent double bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and modern bathroom suite. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double windows and a secure allocated car parking space. An apartment in such a convenient and popular location should appeal to many potential purchasers. Early viewing recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal entrance. Lift and stair access to all floors.
- SECOND FLOOR
- APARTMENT 24
- ENTRANCE 11'5 x 3'3 (3.48m x 0.99m)
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Tiled floor in hall.
- LIVING OPEN PLAN DINING 24'8 X 18'3 (7.52m X 5.56m)
- Laminate wood floor. Double doors. Open plan to:
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven / grill, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, partly tiled walls and ceramic flooring.
- BEDROOM ONE 12'5 x 11'6 (3.78m x 3.51m)
- EN SUITE
- White comprising single flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, flexible shower head and ceramic flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO 12'5 x 7'3 (3.78m x 2.21m)
- White comprising single flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, flexible shower head, partly tiled walls and ceramic flooring.
- ALLOCATED CAR PARKING SPACE
- Secure designated car parking space.
- Coming through Belfast on one way system, continue past Albert Clock and follow one way system to the right, stay in left hand lane and follow road over bridge. Quay Gate on corner of bridge / Quay Gate on corner of second road.