Recently constructed, the Bell Towers development straddles the Ormeau and Ravenhill Roads and is convenient to all local amenities to include vibrant pubs, Restaurants and coffee shops, Forestside Shopping Centre and transport links into the city centre. Internally this particular property offers fantastic accommodation comprising three bedrooms, master with en-suite, modern kitchen/dining/living and white bathroom suite. Being of a modern construction, with gas heating, double glazing and a high level of insulation, this home will be much more energy efficient resulting in lower running costs. An excellent first time purchase.
- Entrance /Entrance Hall
- Communal entrance door, stairs up to the 2nd floor. Hard wood front door to entrance hall. Access to inner hallway, built in storage. Access to fantastic roof-space, partially floored, superb storage.
- Lounge / Dining /Kitchen
- Full range of high and low level units, granite work tops. Built in gas hob. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. Spot-lights. Tiled flooring to kitchen area. Balcony off lounge.
- Additional kitchen image
- Bedroom One 14'7 x 9'6 (4.45m x 2.90m)
- Vaulted ceiling. Upvc doors to balcony that captures the morning sun.
- Comprising large walk in shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Shaving socket.
- Bedroom Two 12'3 x 10'3 (3.73m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom Three 11'10 x 7' 10 (3.61m x 2.13m 0.25m)
- Built in furniture, currently utilised as a home office.
- White bathroom suite comprising p shaped bath with mixer taps hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shaving socket. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Electrics gates provide access to the Bell Towers development. Two Designated car-parking spaces.
- Please Note
- The Management Agent is CSM and the quarterly fee is £228.39.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.