A comfortable ground floor apartment within a location that offers tremendous door step convenience walking distance to the Andersonstown Road, Glen Road and Shaws Road. One excellent double bedroom with walk-in robe. One generous reception room with feature Fireplace. Fitted kitchen. Newly installed luxury white shower suite. Upvc double glazed windows / front and rear door / gas central heating system. Feature internal doors. Feature wall / railings and paviours to front. Good presentation throughout. Excellent Competitively priced first time buy. Well worth inspecting. EPC C72
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cloaks.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- LOUNGE 13'1 x 12'11 (3.99m x 3.94m)
- Feature fireplace with inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN 12'10 x 8'5 (3.91m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, built-in robe, gas boiler, Upvc double glazed back door.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c,, feature floor / wall coverings, chrome heated towel rail, feature shower head, pvc ceiling, downlighters.
- BEDROOM 1 16'1 x 12'1 (4.90m x 3.68m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, walk-in wardrobe.
- Rear enclosed yard, shared area, secure with outhouse, private wall and paved area to front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.