A beautiful first floor apartment within this small and private residential development. Offering bright, well appointed living space and benefitting from its own front door access, this charming apartment must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Two good bedrooms. Attractive living space open plan to a luxury fitted kitchen with range of built-in appliances and room to dine. Separate utility / storage cupboard. Shower room with electric shower unit and hotpress / storage. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. Conveniently located walking distance to Glenavy's main Street and all of the amenities on offer as well as main arterial routes, Belfast, Lisburn and Antrim. We recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC - C74.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairs to;
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard/utility.
- LIVING ROOM
- Open plan to;
- LUXURY KITCHEN 18'3 x 17'10 (5.56m x 5.44m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, display cabinets, integrated fridge and freezer, partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 9'7 x 8'11 (2.92m x 2.72m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'6 x 8'5 (2.90m x 2.57m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, hotpress with storage.
- Well maintained garden.