An excellent ground floor apartment within the popular Lewis Mews development close to Connswater Shopping Centre and the many amenities close to hand including Belfast City Centre.
Comprising of fitted kitchen with built-in under oven and attractive tiling, open to generous lounge with patio door to rear garden. Two well proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and tiling. Modern white bathroom with shower over bath and attractive tiling. Gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and communal car parking.
Further benefits include garden with lawn and patio area overlooking communal green space. Ideal for first time buyers or investors wanting a buy to let investment close to Belfast City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Two storage cupboards.
- Lounge 13'6 x 11'6 (4.11m x 3.51m)
- Patio door to garden. Open to:
- Dining Area/Kitchen 9'6 x 9'4 (2.90m x 2.84m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 14'5 x 10'0 (4.39m x 3.05m)
- (at widest points)
- White suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls, shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush w.c., ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 14'5 x 8'3 (4.39m x 2.51m)
- (at widest points)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush w.c., ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Communal car parking and gardens.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.