Exceptional Contemporary Newly Constructed Apartment In a Cul De Sec Setting.
Extending to 845 sq feet this stunning beautifully presented and luxuriously appointed newly constructed apartment will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, feature open plan living into bay with dining area, fully integrated kitchen incorporating oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of low voltage lighting and ceramic floor coverings and exceptional built quality makes this a home which will impress. Affording panoramic views with dual aspect, designated car parking and communal gardens add the finishing touches to a truly luxurious apartment.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator.
- Inner Hall
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining 7.14 x 5.31 (23'5" x 17'5")
- Into to bay with dual aspect, bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, concealed gas boiler, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, dining area.
- Dining Area
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.09 x 3.17 (10'2" x 10'5")
- Panelled radiator, tv point.
- Bedroom 3.11 x 3.63 (10'2" x 11'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- En Suite
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, recessed lighting.
- Communal gardens, bin store, designated carparking space.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.